Author Topic: Where to start  (Read 22970 times)

Offline scotttl84

• Global Moderator
Re: Where to start
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2016, 11:13:09 PM »
I'm out.. I need more help than this.. My family is on the line..

Offline scotttl84

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 01:04:37 AM »
Thank you. Glad I decided to check one last time. Sorry to hear about your loses. It's a really rough time for me. Feeling to urge to go find some oxy and just make everything go numb so being away from my girl and my kids doesn't hurt so much.

Offline Monkey

• Administrator
    • http://classicindiealternative.com/
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 03:30:00 PM »
Hey my friend welcome
Glad you are here my friend.
Soon I am going to kick this in the butt and get fully involved.
We had 3 active members on here that were always online.
Over the last year and a half we have lost 2..both died clean.
Anyone that wants to help out mail me, private message me, and you can get a service position,and we can move forward.

Offline scotttl84

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2016, 01:02:48 PM »
Well I guess it seems that people can read other people's problems and see they are asking for help but offer no advice at all. Looks like I will be going somewhere else if at all. Needed help but no one is offering any. Just reading and moving on as if this is some sort of gossip site to read other  people's problems chuckle and laugh at what someone else is going through in regards to their addiction and problems it has caused and then move on to the next one...

Offline scotttl84

• Global Moderator
Where to start
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 10:50:17 PM »
New here. This was a good option for me due to my work schedule and living so far away from any actual meetings. To start of drug of choice is oxy. In a really tuff spot and don't know where to start on trying to explain this to my family. I have been kicked out of my house due to this and I don't know how to explain this to my girl that this has nothing to do with her or anything she has done. She views this as her fault and the reason I am lime this. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.