Author Topic: navoices.com and contributions  (Read 3398 times)

Offline CD

• NA Literature Collector , Domestic Enginner
  • Administrator
  • Together We Can !!!
Re: navoices.com and contributions
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 11:07:11 AM »
 8) 8) 8) Just a point of view,do you put 7th tradition in basket at meetings.This is a real NA group,we accept donations to the seventh tradition,we have a paypal account it can be sent to.It helps to pay for our advertising , and support from our forum the group belongs to.Please any donations can help.But just your presence will be appreciated .    8) 8) 8)
Being stuck way up north I read literature do service in my area,region,and homegroup.New friends new ways of life.Left old friend out there same old story they have .Like helping newcomers , I was one once,have to give back what was freely given to me .

Offline Monkey

• Administrator
    • http://classicindiealternative.com/
navoices.com and contributions
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 03:11:23 AM »
We accept Seventh Tradition contributions at Navoices.com Just like a home group, we have obligations to pay for rent, and your donations help us to stay self supporting. We accept PayPal which is accepted in over 140 countries worldwide. Please remember the Seventh Tradition which reminds us that we cannot accept any contributions from outside the fellowship. We accept all world moneys at navoices.com. If you have it, please give to help the addicts from arround the world that don't yet. Some one was there for you, and remember "We only keep what we have by giving it away. We care and we share with others the NA Way"

Thank you