Author Topic: Inspiring The Spirit - Narcotics Anonymous is my Drug of Choice  (Read 2057 times)

Offline Monkey

• Administrator
    • http://classicindiealternative.com/
Re: Inspiring The Spirit - Narcotics Anonymous is my Drug of Choice
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 02:46:48 PM »
Good writing!

Offline CD

• NA Literature Collector , Domestic Enginner
  • Administrator
  • Together We Can !!!
Inspiring The Spirit - Narcotics Anonymous is my Drug of Choice
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 02:43:45 PM »
No drug ever made me higher                                                                                                                Than a meeting of addicts in recovery                                                                                                    No friends ever set me on fire                                                                                                                like the friends that unconditionally love me                                                                                          In recovery I have learned to be grateful                                                                                               To let go of the defect of fear                                                                                                                 To share about what I did that was hateful                                                                                           To share love that could bring a tear                                                                                                      My life is rich with people I love                                                                                                              People who love and never hurt me                                                                                                       For this I am deeply grateful to God above                                                                                            Who I know will never desert me                                                                                                           Written by Barbara West
Being stuck way up north I read literature do service in my area,region,and homegroup.New friends new ways of life.Left old friend out there same old story they have .Like helping newcomers , I was one once,have to give back what was freely given to me .