Author Topic: Living One Day At A time  (Read 2035 times)

Offline CD

• NA Literature Collector , Domestic Enginner
  • Administrator
  • Together We Can !!!
Living One Day At A time
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 03:22:29 PM »
   8) 8)    I know when I first came into the rooms of NA , I knew only how to live from day to day . Money for my addiction was number one , money for dinner was number two , that's all I cared about . I was told by my wife's alcohol councillor ,that I should try NA and that it might work if you let it . I went to my first meeting,I really wanted to leave, but I stayed and listened ,I kept going to other meetings , it seemed to be working.I was really sick of using , the wife told me to straighten out or I was gone .She went to AA for her addiction . I still attend meetings have been involved in NA service from group level to Region and even more .  It has kept me clean . I have lots of new  friends who don't use . I will celebrate 7 years clean on 1/10/2012 , I never in my life I thought I could say that . One Day At A Time , No Matter What  .   8) 8)             Buckberry Archives .
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 09:43:33 PM by CD »
Being stuck way up north I read literature do service in my area,region,and homegroup.New friends new ways of life.Left old friend out there same old story they have .Like helping newcomers , I was one once,have to give back what was freely given to me .